Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alhamdulillah

I felt the chills since yesterday. Been sleeping without the fan.
covered myself up with the quilt. Been falling sick often lately.
Had 7 ulcers in my mouth and had night fever. Since Saturday 20 Dec 2008. I was finally fine on Thurs and Fri. I got the fever again Saturday night. Then i was fine again Sunday. Went out with LoVeLy FiaNce. Then i started coughfing. Got worse. Then i lost my voice. And class was starting.
Alhamdulillah instaed of 1Jan, class started on 5 Jan 2009. By then my voice was getting better. But the cough was still there. Then I got the fever again on Saturday night; Until Sunday. I was fine on the following Monday. But since that Monday, i felt like floating for a split second every once in a while. Today is Thursday. I got the fever again. Pretty bad. Shaking like crazy under my quilt. Then i slept. Received a call from LoVeLy FiaNce with some great news; Alhamdulillah. Felt slightly better. A bit of the fever is gone. Dad made me eat the panadol anyway. Tomorrow is another day. Its already Fri. I hope i'll pull through tomorrow. This Saturday, class is starting again. In year 2 =) Come on Iqin! Perjuangkan! Venue changed.Good. Now i no longer have to change buses =DD But scary... Tingkat 5 kt Madrasah Aljunied. 2.30pm - 10pm. Takot lah seyy... Tingkat 5... Ouh no! But insyaAllah things will be fine. ku nih dah lah lemah semangat. heh

No comments: