Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seoul Gardens

And so I made plans early morning with
my colleagues early morning to have
dinner at the hot mee soto stall.
Then i received the last minute call and
quickly changed my plans. Walaoweii
damn rushing lorr. Made bookings in a matter
of minutes. Luckily I got the place lorr.
Sweetheart and Siti accompanied me there.
Love you guys lorr.
We ate at Seoul Gardens at Bugis.
Sweetheart, Siti, Fadzilah(Joho), Izz(Joho) and myself
were there. We cam-whored and pigged out.
The kentut card reading session was damn hilarious lahhh....
Izz acted as if i've place a bomb inside it.
And Wany!!!! Walaoweii you damn obvious lorr.
Even Fadzilah could smell there was something going on and ran away
from the table... hahahha
So people, if you plan to rob a bank, Wany's not the one...
\hahahhahahahha... Siti was officially the camera crew. hahahha
Ouh after the mix of ingredients and wine; the dang thing still tasted
like tomyam. No change. Like wth.

No comments: