Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love and Loved.

Had exams on 07 March '09...
3 papers lah sey. Mustolah Hadith, Fiqh Munakahat and al-Quran. LoVeLy FiaNcE was having an event at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Didn't get to attend because of exams. =(
But he was so sweet lah sey that day. Right after the event he walked through the rain rempuh hujan to fetch me at school. He reached an hour and a half earlier though. I was studying for my last paper on the 5th floor. So i didn't go downstairs to meet him. Luckily dad was there. I called dad to help get him some rice. Poor little thing is cold and hungry just because he wanted to fetch me. sweet right? kental kan bual pasal tunang sendiri... hahah
Then it was time for my last paper. Dad knocked on the window just as the paper was about to start. He asked me to come out of the class for a while. Rupenye nk pass nasi ayam penyet... hahaha... ler... i quickly finished the paper as i didn't want to leave LoVeLy FiaNce waiting for too long. I took half an hour to finish the whole paper... wakakakkakaka... Sounds quick. haha... Nk cepat punye pasal... Bantai... hehehhe
What to do... he was being sweet mah... so i must do something... InsyaAllah lah jawapan exam ku x merapek... hahahha But alhamdulillah the papers were not too bad. THANK YOU TO LoVeLy FiaNce FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TEACH ME FOR MY EXAMS =D

No comments: